We are hiring!
Studer Family Office AG manages and invests the assets of the Studer family and of dear friends. We secure our assets, holistically and yield-oriented for our future generations. We are independent in our spirit and action and are committed to promote a positive impact on society and on the environment.
Take your opportunity to prepare yourself for a career in the private equity, venture capital, real estate or investment banking industry by applying for a 12-month traineeship at Studer Family Office AG.
We offer a valuable working experience and the unique chance to participate in truly meaningful and sustainable projects with industry leaders and selected partners.
As integral part of the team, GTPs will attain insight into our daily activities, take over ownership on ad-hoc topics and gain exposure to:
• our launchpad services for startups that brings market-ready innovation to fruition;
• research and market analyses for sectors (e.g. financial services, technology, the real estate) and companies;
• business models, plans and projects focusing on proof of concept and business viability;
• investment memoranda including supporting documents and materials.
We look for talents willing to make an impact, with a master’s degree from a leading university in either:
• Business administration, finance, economics or accounting
• Mathematical and Computational Science (MCS)
• Real estate engineering, management or architecture.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and computer skills
• Exceptional skills in accounting of valuation and accounting principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in both German and English
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, programming skills are a plus
• The ability to work reliably and well under pressure, to focus on detail, passion for excellence
• Ownership and entrepreneurship.
• A rare chance to work on real projects and learn from leading experts and leaders in the investment banking industry;
• The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively shape the future of the Family Office;
• Clear responsibilities and short decision paths;
• Flexible time management;
• Modern infrastructure (Bauhaus office style, cloud IT, best coffee in town, standing / sitting tables etc.);
• Central location
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of application or motivation, curriculum vitae with photo, educational certificates, job references).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dossiers from employment agencies will not be considered. We will of course treat your application strictly confidential.
We are at your disposal for any questions you may have.